The AdventureQuest Worlds Elites! TAWE: Reborn
Please log in. Sign up if you haven't, already.
Please log in. Sign up if you haven't, already.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Restoration of the former clan, TAWE!

FrontpageFrontpage  HomeHome  Play AQWPlay AQW  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
TAWE Reborn SERVER TIME
TAWE Reborn Server Time
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Latest topics
» Randoms invading Y-9999? Oh noes
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:40 pm by Yasha22x

» I'm Back And Cant Wait To Get Started! :)
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:19 am by regent41

» Re-Reborn - Getting this forum alive again
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:57 pm by Lukewan

» New-Member Thread!
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:04 pm by Inuyashaxepicxx

» Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!!
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:41 am by Yasha22x

» YouTube Intro
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:08 pm by Yasha22x

» Wow...what have we done?
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:58 pm by Yasha22x

» TAWE Reborn: Dying Clan?
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:54 pm by Yasha22x

» Yulgar-9999
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:52 pm by Yasha22x

» The Official Admin/Mods List of TAWE: Reborn
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Yasha22x

» Revamping and Bringing it Back.
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm by Yasha22x

» HOLY JIBLLETS OF SWEET JESUS BEARS ITS BACK ON AGAIN
Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:13 pm by Yasha22x

Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasha22x
Approved Member
Approved Member
Yasha22x

Normal AQW Hangout : yulgar-9999/yulgar-99999
AQW Server : Nythera
AQW Username : Yasha22x
Albino Tiger
Star Points : 2148690897

Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! Empty
PostPick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!!

Brute:None of the brute creation requires than food and shelter,also crude and insensitive person.

• Bolt of lighting:You hit faster than your shadow and bite faster than your enemy.
  • Cry Of The Damned:Fierce beasts???Pffff...you only need to give a shout..Thay'll soon run for their lives.
  • Extra-thickskin:All the knocks you've taken have actually helped you develop.Your brute is now the proud owner of a thicker and more resistant skin.
  • Immortal:your health has improved incredibly! You are making it really tough for your opponent to knock you out.
  • Implacable:When you place a blow,it's always dead on target,No one can stop it, including your enemy.

Samurai:Those who serve in the close attenance to the nobilty,and also who always follow the way of Bushido.

• 6th sense:Your eagle-eyed vgilance allows you to anticipate your enemys sneaky tricks,now you can attack before he knows what hit him.
  • Armour:This?Well,it's ur coat of amour.The idea is to put it over your t-shirt so that it doesnt get dirty.It also helps you resist blows.
  • Impact:Your blows are so surprizing that you enemys drops his weapon.
  • Martial Arts:Your Chuck Norris course has paid off.Now you can put your feet where you wont,which is most likely on your opponents ugly face!
  • Survival:Your years of fighting have made you invincible.Mortal blows gain you 1 life-point instead of knocking you out.

~yasha22x baby! Cool ~Ps..i'll make new ones later..i'll just post under what is here!!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!! :: Comments

SHUD I HELP WITH THE MAKING OF THE CLASSES??
I said if you wanted to post your idea's here lol so have at it!
samurai Very Happy brute looks too much like zerker
Nice
i choose samurais cause i got influenced by the movie called "the last samurai" Smile
Samurai for sures
i think that the description of the abilities should be like they are. they dont describe sneaky attacks and vigilance or making it tough to knock you out
U think they should be more like AQW's class's Discriptions?
Samurai. I actually have drawn up classes and armors for AQW. Every week I submit them in the forums. Off topic, we should have something like that here. I always have great ideas for the game.
Yasha22x wrote:
U think they should be more like AQW's class's Discriptions?
yes exactly
Hm... Someone make a section for drawings lol. I have alot.
The last samuria's an amazing movie.
Lol I think that was a little off topic Res. Hey, you should make my name blue since I have been recruiting people into this clan.
I choose Samurai cuz I like NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(is there a ninja smiley?)
Lolz i love when we get on weird topic's. I love the Teenage mutan ninja turtles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're really creative and all, but don't you think thts a little over powered? I mean seriously, samurai GAINS health instead of losing health. If a guy with no life just farmed Orc newbs all day, then he/she would be truly "invincible" with over 10000 hp. Otherwise, great classes.
Like i wanna create a weenie class..Pfffttt...i know my idea's will never come true..so why not dream big? lol thanks for the comment though
Don't know...
Uh. Arc Angel, i can even draw it for yah!
Then get a pic on here and lemme see it ;P
Magikwrath wrote:
I choose Samurai cuz I like NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(is there a ninja smiley?)
Gj mannn heaa
Newb class:

Spamming: Can only canned chat and will blow ur chat up.

Sucky char: Repeats over and over if they can havhe ur account becuz they cant get their acc's to lvl up for sum reason and try's to hack it by putting random pass's in untill u get locked outed of ur acc for 10mins.

Stalk: Stalks u for ur quest pet's and asking where u get ur stuff from.

Bad English: Makes u figure out what they are saying. Having to put together words like a puzzle becuz u cant understand them..

wasted space: They will sit and wait for Drudgen comes out be4 they will leave..taking up space in our fav hangout spots.

Tis is it for now ;D Plz post ur class's and thanks! <3
The sorcerous warrior
The sorcerous warrior is proficient with
all simple and martial weapons, and light armour. He is not proficient with shields.

Mystic Defense:The sorcerous warrior gains an insight bonus to AC equal
to half his level. This is a spell-like effect and can be dispelled, but the sorcerous
warrior can reactivate it on his turn as a standard action.

Mystic Shield:The sorcerous warrior gains a shield bonus to AC equal
to one-quarter his level. This is a spell-like effect and can be dispelled, but
the sorcerous warrior can reactivate it on his turn as a standard action. This is
a force effect.

Arcane Resistance: The sorcerous warrior gains a resistance bonus to all
saving throws equal to half his level, rounded down. This is a spell-like effect
and can be dispelled, but the sorcerous warrior can reactivate it on his turn as
a standard action.

Damage Reduction:From 16th level, the sorcerous warrior gains damage
reduction 10/adamantine. This is a spell-like effect and can be dispelled, but the
sorcerous warrior can reactivate it on his turn as a standard action

Bonus Feats:At 4th, 12th 20th, and 24th level, the sorcerous warrior
gains a bonus feat. He must meet the normal prerequisites for these feats. An sorcerous
warrior is treated as always having spells available of the highest level he can
cast, for the purpose of reserve feat effects.

Spellcasting

The sorcerous warrior has the ability to cast spells on the wizard/sorcerer spell
list. His primary casting ability is Intelligence: to cast a spell, he must have
an Intelligence score equal to at least 10 + the spell level, and the save DCs for
his spells are calculated as 10 + spell level + Int modifier. His caster level and
initiator level (for maneuvers; see below) are both equal to his class level.

The sorcerous warrior gains a limited number of spell slots per encounter, as
given in the table. A spell slot can be used to cast a spell of the given spell
level or lower. Unlike other spellcasting classes, the sorcerous warrior does not
gain additional spell slots from a high Intelligence score, nor are his slots limited
on a daily basis. When casting a spell, he can cast any spell on his spell list;
he does not have to prepare it or select it ahead of time as a known spell. The
sorcerous warrior suffers from the arcane spell failure chance from wearing a shield,
or medium or heavy armour (he can cast spells without difficulty in light armour).

For the purpose of feats and other special abilities, the sorcerous warrior is
treated as a caster who prepares spells: thus, for example, he does not require
a full-round action to use metamagic feats.

Pick a class you think would be good for Aqw, i have made 2 of them here. Hope you Enjoy!!

Page 1 of 1